Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Day 42 – A Day
1. Volunteers needed for Holiday Lights in Motion Setup at Sportsman’s Park each Saturday & Sunday thru November 21, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Service Hours Available. We encourage you to sign up for a time on our website www.sleepyeyeholidaylights.org (Sign Up Genius).
2. Anyone interested in participating in a Winter Activity or Sport: Make certain your physical is up to date and you have Registered for your activity by completing all necessary online paperwork. The Athletic Registration found on the school website must be completed, signing up for your activity on the registration will signify your intent to participate. We will not have a separate winter activity/sport signup. Any questions please contact Mr. Haala
3. DETENTION will be on Tuesday, Oct. 26, at 3:05 PM with Ms. Koracan in Room #116.
4. Anyone in grades 10-12 interested in signing up for Senior High Knowledge Bowl should sign up in the High School office by Monday, November 8th.
5. Now that all students have received their Lifetouch pictures back, please note that if you are the one that turned in a BLANK PICTURE ENVELOPE on Sept. 22 with cash enclosed (so your pictures are not paid for), please see Anita in the HS Office.
6. PICTURE RETAKE DAY IS WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 27th!! If you missed the regular picture day earlier or if you need to have your picture retaken, mark your calendars for the 27th. If you are having retakes, please bring your picture packet along with you to school on the 27th and give to the photographer when having retakes. Picture envelopes are available in the High School Office, or to order pictures on retake day go to: mylifetouch.com and the picture day ID #EVTHX7GWJ.
7. A 50 dollar reward is being offered for the return of an iPhone 11 (red phone w a clear case) that was stolen from the boys locker room during 6th period on Thursday, October 7th. If you have the phone or know who does please contact 507-404-0365. The phone needs to be returned in the condition that it was taken to get the 50 dollars. No questions will be asked.
8. FFA: Fruit Sales has started and ends on Tuesday, Nov. 2nd. See Mrs. Hoffmann for a folder if you are not currently in an Ag. Class with Mrs. Hoffmann, Ms. Emmett, or Mrs. Wagelie! *The goal is for members to sell 20 items. This will qualify you for a reward trip! *You can earn money for yourself while selling! $10 for every 10 items sold!